Everything You Need to Know About Pork and Hops
Pork and Hops is back… bigger and better than ever!
September 8 & 9, 2017 ~ Las Colonias Park Amphitheater ~ Grand Junction, CO
What Time Is the Event At?
- Friday, September 8 gates open at 4PM
- Saturday, September 9 gates open at 12PM
How Do I Get Tickets
- ONLINE: CLICK HERE
- IN PERSON:
Fisher’s Liquor Barn ~ 2438 Patterson Rd, Grand Junction, CO 81505
Fisher’s Meat Market ~ 625 24 1/2 Rd B, Grand Junction, CO 81505
Friday Night ~ Reserved Seating $25 / General Admission $15
Saturday Night ~ Reserved Seating $35 / General Admission $25
What Time Are the Concerts?
- Friday Night
Stonefed ~ 6:30PM
Kip Winger ~ 8:00PM
- Saturday Night
Dessert Flyer Band ~ 4:30PM
Boys of Summer ~ 6:00PM
Restless Heart ~ 8:30PM
What Else Is Happening?
Try some tasty BBQ at the US Bank’s People’s Choice BBQ Awards on Saturday, September 9. Stay tuned for more details.
- Check out the Pork and Hops Pro BBQ Challenge
- Or check out the Pork and Hops Amateur BBQ
- Register a team for the 2nd Annual Pork and Hops Cornhole Challenge
What About Parking and Shuttles?
- More information on shuttle service will be provided closer to the event.
What Should I Bring?
- Bring a comfortable chair or blanket to chill on. There will not be seating provided.