Everything You Need to Know About Pork and Hops
Pork and Hops at the Amphitheater!
September 7 & 8, 2018 ~ Las Colonias Park Amphitheater ~ Grand Junction, CO
What Time Is the Event At?
- Friday, September 7 gates open at 4:30PM
- Saturday, September 8 gates open at 12PM
How Do I Get Tickets?
- ONLINE HERE
- IN PERSON (starting August 1)
Grand Junction Parks and Recreation Office
1340 Gunnison Avenue, Grand Junction, CO 81501
Friday: $15 General Admission
Saturday: $25 General Admission / $35 Reserved Seating
What Time Are the Concerts?
- Friday Night
6 Million Dollar Band ~ 7:30 PM
- Saturday Night
Led Stetson ~ 5:00 PM
William Brothers Band ~ 6:30 PM
Blackhawk ~ 8:30 PM
What Else Is Happening?
Try some tasty BBQ at the US Bank’s People’s Choice BBQ Awards on Saturday, September 8. Stay tuned for more details.
- Check out the Pork and Hops Pro BBQ Challenge
- Or check out the Pork and Hops Amateur BBQ
- Register a team for the 2nd Annual Pork and Hops Cornhole Challenge
What About Parking and Shuttles?
- Shuttle schedules will be announced as they become confirmed.
What Should I Bring?
- Bring a comfortable chair or blanket to chill on. There will not be seating provided.