Everything You Need to Know About Pork and Hops
Pork and Hops is back… bigger and better than ever!
September 8 & 9, 2017 ~ Las Colonias Park Amphitheater ~ Grand Junction, CO
What Time Is the Event At?
- Friday, September 8 gates open at 4PM
- Saturday, September 9 gates open at 12PM
How Do I Get Tickets
- ONLINE: CLICK HERE
- IN PERSON:
Fisher’s Liquor Barn ~ 2438 Patterson Rd, Grand Junction, CO 81505
Fisher’s Meat Market ~ 625 24 1/2 Rd B, Grand Junction, CO 81505
Friday Night ~ Reserved Seating $25 / General Admission $15
Saturday Night ~ Reserved Seating $35 / General Admission $25
What Time Are the Concerts?
- Friday Night
Stonefed ~ 6:30PM
Kip Winger ~ 8:00PM
- Saturday Night
Dessert Flyer Band ~ 4:30PM
Boys of Summer ~ 6:00PM
Restless Heart ~ 8:30PM
What Else Is Happening?
Try some tasty BBQ at the US Bank’s People’s Choice BBQ Awards on Saturday, September 9. Stay tuned for more details.
- Check out the Pork and Hops Pro BBQ Challenge
- Or check out the Pork and Hops Amateur BBQ
- Register a team for the 2nd Annual Pork and Hops Cornhole Challenge
What About Parking and Shuttles?
- Shuttle services will be available both Friday and Saturday evenings for the event.
- There will be two shuttles running from the Residence Inn and Courtyard Marriott hotels on Horizon Drive to Las Colonias Park from 4pm-10pm both nights.
- Grand Valley Transit Services will also be running shuttles back and forth from their Downtown Grand Junction locations to Las Colonias Park both nights. Please check out www.lascoloniasamphitheater.org for more information about GVT.
What Should I Bring?
- Bring a comfortable chair or blanket to chill on. There will not be seating provided.