Have a question about Pork and Hops? We have your answers right here.
What Time Is The Event At?
- Friday, September 8th the gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 9th the gates open at 12:00 p.m.
How Do I Get Tickets?
- More information on tickets will be made available as the event nears. Stay tuned for more details.
What Time Are the Concerts?
- The 2017 Lineup is still to be announced. Stay tuned for more information.
What Else is Happening?
- Try some tasty BBQ at the US Bank’s People’s Choice BBQ Awards on Saturday, September 9. Stay tuned for more details.
- Register your kids for the Pork and Hops Kids Que Registration.
- Check out the Pork and Hops Pro BBQ Challenge.
- Or check Pork and Hops Amateur BBQ Registration.
- Register a team for the 2nd Annual Pork and Hops Cornhole Challenge
What About Parking and Shuttles?
- Parking will be available at Lincoln Park on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- More information on shuttle service will be provided closer to the event.
What Should I Bring?
- Bring a comfortable chair or blanket to chill on. There will not be seating provided.
Am I Missing Anything?