2017 Pork and Hops Kids Que Registration
Is your kid always suiting up to join you in the backyard during your BBQs? Then you need to enter them in the Pork and Hops Kid Que Challenge
Kids 6 thru 17 are welcome to enter in the Pork and Hops Kid Que Challenge. Entry fee is $15.00 per child. Make sure to get your registration in no later than September 7th, by 5:00PM.
There are two different classes for the Kids Cue:
Beginner Division – Rangers
For any kid who is cooking but still wants/needs parental participation. An adult must be present the entire time.
• EZ Grill will be provided.
• Hamburger will be provided and may be prepared any way you want.
• The parent/supervisor will light the grill and help the kid in the preparation, seasoning, and presentation of the food.
• A supervisor will check the temp of all hamburgers before turn in; temperature minimum is 160 degrees.
• All participants will receive a competition apron with embroidered logo, event shirt, and a participant medal.
Advanced Division – Masters
For any kid who is cooking without any adult supervision. Volunteers will be in the area to answer questions and ensure safety.
• Cooks may use their own grill or an EZ grill will be provided.
• Cooks will provide their own meat; anything goes. KCBS judging rules apply.
• Cooks will prepare, cook and present their food without adult participation.
• Gift cards will be awarded to 1st – $100, 2nd – $50, All participants will receive a competition apron with embroidered logo and an event t-shirt.
For more information, and rules on the competition, CLICK HERE.